Not a member yet? Sign up for NETELLER and you will also earn 1 entry by becoming a member.
You can earn:
To boost your chances of winning, register now and earn as many entries as you can!
The cash is going to drop soon. Don't miss out on your chance of winning!
View the promotion rules.
NETELLER, part of Optimal Payments Plc, is a leading global provider of online payment solutions, servicing 200+ countries and territories. NETELLER is the secure way to make deposits and pay for goods on thousands of sites. By creating an account you have access to our award-winning Net+ Prepaid MasterCards® and our free Money Transfer service.
A NETELLER Account enables you to deposit and withdraw funds, and transfer funds to and from NETELLER merchants and other NETELLER members.
We offer the following services:
Whether you want to pay online, send money or get paid, NETELLER offers you a fast, simple and secure alternative to traditional payment methods.
Did you know? NETELLER became of the official shirt sponsor of Crystal Palace Football Club in the Barclays English Premier League for the upcoming 2014-15 and 2015-16 seasons on 7 July 2014.
Learn more about our new sponsorship with Crystal Palace F.C.
2. In these Rules, "NETELLER" means Optimal Payments Limited, a company registered in England and Wales under number 04478861 and with a registered address of Compass House, Vision Park, Chivers Way, Cambridge CB24 9AD, England, and any of its subsidiaries and affiliated companies.
3. The full Promotion period runs from 17.00.00 Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) 12 November, 2014 to 23.59.59 Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) 25 November, 2014 (the "Promotion Period"). There will be one prize draw on 26 November, 2014 where one winner will be selected at random to win 5,000 USD (the "Prize Draw"). Members qualify for entry in the Prize Draw by earning an entry within the time period of the promotion as described herein and in accordance with this clause (3) and clause 5 of these Rules.
4. This Promotion is open to existing holders of NETELLER accounts ("Members") aged 18 years or over (or the age of majority in the Member's country of residence, whichever is greater) only. The promotion is not open to NETELLER members in the United States, Canada and Singapore. Employees of NETELLER (or its group companies), its agencies, anyone professionally associated with the Promotion, and their respective families are not permitted to enter. The odds of winning will vary according to the number of entries made during the Promotion Period and the number of entries received.
5. Once a Member has registered, the Member will be able to earn entries into the relevant Prize Draw as follows:
a) Deposits: For every 20 USD (or equivalent currency calculated on the basis of the average daily interbank market rate used by NETELLER) deposited to a member's NETELLER account, a member will receive 10 entries into the promotion prize draw. For the purposes of this Promotion, transfers from merchant sites back into NETELLER or from Money Transfers shall not be deemed as eligible deposits and, as such, shall not qualify a Member for entry into this Promotion.
b) Transfers: For every 500 USD (or equivalent currency calculated on the basis of the average daily interbank market rate used by NETELLER) transferred to a merchant site during the promotion period, a member will be entitled to 10 entries into the promotion prize draw. "Entries" will not be awarded for activity to the following merchant site(s): Betfair, Exness, PokerStars, Full Tilt.
c) Registration: A member will receive 1 entry upon registration for the Promotion.
d) Members who sign up for a NETELLER Account and register for the promotion within the promotion period will receive 1 entry for signing up for a NETELLER Account and 1 entry for registering for the promotion.
6. NETELLER reserves the right to delay a Prize Draw where there are technical issues, and will assume no liability for any such delay. In this event, NETELLER shall, where reasonably possible, notify participants of such delay via the Promotion website at promotions.neteller.com
7. The winner will be notified within 24 hours of the relevant Prize Draw taking place by email and/or phone call. If NETELLER is unable to contact the winner or if NETELLER does not receive a signed consent form back within 2 UK business days of the winner being notified in accordance with this clause 7, then a new winner will be selected. Upon notification, the new winner selected will then have 2 UK business days to sign and return the consent form to claim the prize; if the consent form is not signed and returned within 2 UK business days, a new winner will then be selected (and so on).
If NETELLER is unable to contact the winner, or receives no response from the winner within 2 UK business days of the initial notification, such potential winner shall forfeit any and all rights to the prize and another draw will be made to award the prize to an alternative winner. NETELLER accepts no responsibility or liability for emails lost due to a mal-transmission.
The cash prize of 5,000 USD will be awarded in cash and will be credited to the winner's NETELLER Account, within 1 UK business day of the winner submitting a signed consent.
a) Prize Draw will take place on 26 November, 2014
b) Winner will be announced on 1 December, 2014
8. The Prize Draw winner's name (first name, first initial of last name only) and their country of residence may be posted on the Promotion website at promotions.neteller.com, and on social media channels including: blog.neteller.com, twitter.com/neteller and facebook.neteller.com within 5 days of the Prize Draw and in response to public enquiry. By participating in this Promotion, the winner shall be deemed to have consented to the publication of such information.
10. NETELLER reserves the right to refuse or revoke registrations and entries at its sole discretion to any Member who it believes has abused the Promotion. NETELLER defines abuse as including (but not limited to) the practice of depositing and withdrawing money from a gaming operator's site with the sole intention of earning additional entries and without engaging in bona fide activity on that site.
Any claim by a merchant/operator that a Member is transferring money to and from their site without bona fide activity on that site will be disqualified from the Promotion. In addition, this behaviour may also result in the cancellation of a Member's NETELLER Account.
11. No account activity or transaction is necessary to enter this Promotion. For Members who wish to enter without making an activity/transaction, send your name, email address (this must be the email address used for your NETELLER account) and country of residence in an envelope to: NETELLER Marketing Promotions, 10 Albemarle Street, London, England W1S 4BL, and one entry into the Prize Draw will be allocated for each entry received in this manner for this Promotion on your behalf.
12. Any taxes on prizes are the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
14. Before being declared a winner, a Member must be in compliance with these Rules, must sign and return the consent form, and have their eligibility and any outstanding identification requests verified by NETELLER.
15.There may be more than one method of entering the Promotion. NETELLER reserves the right to run supplementary entry opportunities and/or promotions on third-party websites (sites where Members use their NETELLER accounts and elsewhere).
16. NETELLER reserves the right to cancel or make any changes to the Promotion or the Rules at any stage if deemed necessary in their opinion and/or if circumstances arise out of their control. In this event, NETELLER shall, where reasonably possible, notify participants of such cancellation or changes to the Promotion via the promotional website at promotions.neteller.com. NETELLER accepts no liability whatsoever for any cancellation or changes made to this Promotion.
17. NETELLER accepts no responsibility for any incorrect or inaccurate information and assumes no responsibility for any errors or omissions in communication or transmission, lost or delayed entries. NETELLER shall not be liable, to the fullest extent permitted by law, in contract or tort (including negligence) or the breach of statute or in any other way, for the loss or damage howsoever arising suffered by any Member or other person resulting directly or indirectly from participation in this Promotion or attempting to participate in this Promotion save in respect of death or personal injury caused by NETELLER's negligence.
19. This Promotion is governed by English Law. The Promotion is void in jurisdictions where prohibited by law. Any matters relating to the Promotion will be resolved under English Law and the Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction. By accepting these Rules, you confirm that you are not breaching any laws in your country of residence regarding the legality of entering the Promotion. NETELLER will not be held responsible for any Member entering the Promotion unlawfully. If you are in any doubt about the legality you should immediately leave the website and check with the relevant authorities in your country of residence. If circumstances make this necessary, NETELLER reserves the right to modify the Rules of the Promotion and shall accept no liability in doing so.
20. Promoter – Optimal Payments Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in the United Kingdom as an e-money issuer. FCA Firm Registration Number: 900015.